March 7, 2022
Industry specialists will lead one of the largest M&A insurance underwriting teams in APAC Sydney, 8 March 2022 – Fusion, a speciality insurer providing innovative insurance solutions to small and medium-sized businesses, today announced the appointments of three senior executives, Danielle Eliatamby, Lillian Chau, and Sabrina Chia as Associate Directors in Mergers and Acquisitions… Continue reading Fusion bolsters Asia Pacific underwriting team with new senior appointments
July 21, 2021
• Strategic partnership servicing clients in the People’s Republic of China (“PRC”) and Hong Kong
• Partnership offers warranties and indemnities (“W&I”) insurance solutions serving the Private Equity and Corporate mergers and acquisitions (“M&A”) marketplace
• Admitted W&I policy form has been pre-approved by the China Banking and Insurance Regulatory Commission (“CBIRC”)
• PRC W&I market is seeing an accelerated increase in demand with premium volume expanding significantly over the last three years in particular.
July 21, 2021
International private equity firms drive M&A transaction rebound in China and Hong Kong in wake of favourable regulatory changes. Demand for warranty and indemnity (W&I) insurance in China and Hong Kong was rising in the three years leading up to the coronavirus pandemic, which brought an abrupt but temporary halt to merger and acquisition (M&A) activity in the region.
December 9, 2020
The rapid recovery of M&A activity in Asia and the rise in intellectual property rights litigation are encouraging carriers to reassess their risk appetite and product offerings.
September 7, 2020
• Expansion of partnership with Allianz Global Corporate & Specialty in Asia servicing clients in Hong Kong and the PRC, Singapore and South East Asia, Korea, India and Japan.
• Partnership will offer Warranty & Indemnity (W&I) solutions serving the Private Equity and Corporate M&A marketplace
• Asian W&I market seeing increased demand with premium volume expanding significantly over the last five years.
August 3, 2020
HDI Global Specialty SE – Australia (“HDI Global Specialty”), Fusion Specialty MGA Solutions Pty Ltd. and its Authorised Representative, Fusion Specialty Insurance Pty Ltd. (collectively “Fusion”)
HDI Global Specialty and Fusion have today announced a new underwriting agency partnership to offer additional capacity in the mergers and acquisitions (M&A) insurance market in Australia.
April 16, 2019
POP Insurance Holdings (POP), a specialist insurance group headquartered in Sydney, Australia, and its MGA subsidiary Fusion Specialty Insurance (Fusion), have launched a worldwide partnership with Fractal Industries, Inc., an analytics and insurtech software provider that applies artificial intelligence to solve complex, real-world problems headquartered in Reston, Virginia, USA, with operations also in the UK.
April 3, 2019
Insurers are beginning to look at the risky cross-border mergers and acquisition insurance market, particularly in the Asia-Pacific region, to gain an edge over the competition.
If you’d like to have a chat with one of our team, please send us your name, email and phone number and we’ll get back you to as soon as possible