June 1, 2022
Chicago, 1st June 2022 InsurTech firm io.insure, the world’s first online mergers and acquisitions (M&A) insurance marketplace for SME transactions, today announces its launch in the US with senior level hires Nate Stortzum joining as Managing Partner – ioPartners and Gregory A. de Keersmaeker joining as Managing Partner – ioCustomer Success. The firm, part… Continue reading World’s first online mergers and acquisitions platform io.insure launches in US, with new senior hires
March 7, 2022
Industry specialists will lead one of the largest M&A insurance underwriting teams in APAC Sydney, 8 March 2022 – Fusion, a speciality insurer providing innovative insurance solutions to small and medium-sized businesses, today announced the appointments of three senior executives, Danielle Eliatamby, Lillian Chau, and Sabrina Chia as Associate Directors in Mergers and Acquisitions… Continue reading Fusion bolsters Asia Pacific underwriting team with new senior appointments
November 3, 2021
3 November 2021 – Fusion, a speciality insurer providing innovative insurance solutions to small and medium-sized businesses, has appointed highly-regarded executive, Steven J. England, as Executive Vice-President and Partner.
October 13, 2021
Katherine Simmonds appointed Managing Partner at Fusion
The M&A insurance specialist joins at a time of unprecedented growth
July 21, 2021
• Strategic partnership servicing clients in the People’s Republic of China (“PRC”) and Hong Kong
• Partnership offers warranties and indemnities (“W&I”) insurance solutions serving the Private Equity and Corporate mergers and acquisitions (“M&A”) marketplace
• Admitted W&I policy form has been pre-approved by the China Banking and Insurance Regulatory Commission (“CBIRC”)
• PRC W&I market is seeing an accelerated increase in demand with premium volume expanding significantly over the last three years in particular.
July 21, 2021
International private equity firms drive M&A transaction rebound in China and Hong Kong in wake of favourable regulatory changes. Demand for warranty and indemnity (W&I) insurance in China and Hong Kong was rising in the three years leading up to the coronavirus pandemic, which brought an abrupt but temporary halt to merger and acquisition (M&A) activity in the region.
September 7, 2020
• Expansion of partnership with Allianz Global Corporate & Specialty in Asia servicing clients in Hong Kong and the PRC, Singapore and South East Asia, Korea, India and Japan.
• Partnership will offer Warranty & Indemnity (W&I) solutions serving the Private Equity and Corporate M&A marketplace
• Asian W&I market seeing increased demand with premium volume expanding significantly over the last five years.
If you’d like to have a chat with one of our team, please send us your name, email and phone number and we’ll get back you to as soon as possible